COVID-19 News and Updates
While COVID-19 concerns continue, Bryn Mawr College is operating in ways that protect everyone's health and safety while also pursuing the crucial mission of education and research.
- 2022-23 COVID Mitigation Guidelines
- Summer 2022 COVID Mitigation Guidelines
- Aura Test Results App (app available on Google Play and Apple App Store)
- COVID Testing Options for Employees
- Undergraduate Admissions: COVID-19 Information
- College Summer International Undergraduate Travel Policy for Summer 2022
- 2023 Spring Health and Safety Policies (January 10, 2023)
- COVID Policies for Fall 2022 (August 1, 2022)
- COVID Protocols Update (April 7, 2022)
- COVID Mitigation Measures Update (Feb. 24, 2022)
- BiCo Plans for Start of Spring 2022 Semester (Jan. 7, 2022)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster to be Required for All Students, Faculty, and Staff (Dec. 17, 2021)
- Update on COVID Testing (Sept. 16, 2021)
- Current Plans for COVID Testing This Fall (Aug. 31, 2021)
- Guidelines for Student or Employee Illness (Aug. 29, 2021)
- Update on COVID Safety (Aug. 19, 2021)
Don't See the Answer to Your Question?
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll respond as quickly as we can.
Links and Information
Alert Blog: Service Disruption Updates
COVID-19 Health and Safety Concern Form
Bryn Mawr College
Student Information Number
Students: Call (610) 517-4921 with COVID medical-related concerns and questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.